My clients deserve my undivided loyalty and priority scheduling. Therefore, I exclusively serve buyers and sellers with whom I have a signed representation agreements.
93 Columbus Avenue 1b, West Harrison, NY
$ 270,000
Property Attributes
  • MLS#3504712
  • TypeCo-Operative
  • CityWest Harrison
  • Zip10604
  • Style
  • Price$ 270,000
  • Bedrooms2
  • Full Bathrooms1
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Sqr Footage920
Data Source:
OneKey® MLS
Property Description

Here is the opportunity to own a meticulously maintained apartment in sought-after Park Knoll Gardens, in West Harrison. About the apartment complex:- Enjoy the beautiful pool during the summer, which is located close to the apartment - Picnic and Gardening areas - Just Minutes Away from Fine Shopping, Dining, Entertainment, and Groceries- Close to major highways, Metro North, and to the vibrant lifestyle of Downtown White Plains About this Unit: Desirable first floor, meticulously maintained, bright two-bedroom unit with garage close to the unit. This apartment features:- Remodeled kitchen; with new stainless steel appliances (2021), granite and marble countertops - Large master bedroom and roomy second bedroom - Spacious living room with dining area - Renovated bathroom (2019)- Plenty of closet space and lots of windows- Gleaming polished hardwood floors throughout (2019). 1. Minimum Down Payment: 10%, 2. Minimum Credit Score: 680, 3. Maximum Housing Ratio: 30%, 4. Total Debt Ratio: 40%, 5. Overtime and a Bonus will not be considered as qualified income.

Price History


  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult 55+
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Pets
  • Primary On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Co-Operative Average in 10604

AVG $200K

Areas We Cover

Fair Housing Icon NY Fair Housing Notice